World's on Fire!

 Hello Everyone.


This is an update with regards to my channel, plus some recent thoughts I've been having.


As many of you know, last week was marked by the release of the new IPCC report on the state of the climate crisis. Subsequently, on my channel I have provided a response to this, where I discuss some of the key points in the report, and give my view on what can be done to combat climate change.



Recently, I have uploaded a video exploring the problem of waste, how it affects us and the planet we live on, and how we can transition into a more circular economic model. This came after a rather lackluster response to the upload of the video prior, where I showed off a 3D print I designed, and how it worked. This is slightly disheartening, as going forward I really want to branch out into other areas like 3D printing and other DIY stuff, and apply it to my channel's context. Hey, maybe its just a "YouTube algorithm not liking my video" thing, ha.

nevertheless, I've begun uploading more frequently in hopes to grow my channel so that more can be made possible.

You can view my most recent videos here:

https://youtu.be/WsSYz6-SYM0

https://youtu.be/ZqYzi_mlG4w

https://youtu.be/sTkBgWaklHc 

Which brings me to something which I'm probably teasing rather prematurely. Let's just say I have a big idea in my head that I want to share with you guys, when I'm ready. I think it will be key in any kind of CE/RBE transition project I may partake in.


Anyway, as always, stay safe, stay inquisitive, and I'll catch you all soon.

Comments