Seeds of Change (2021)

 





Greetings everyone.


I have finally uploaded my first video of 2021, and its a biggie: 42 minutes long and 2.89GB in file size!


This was originally going to be a few segments that I would make individual videos of, but I felt that a proper introduction to my channel for 2021, that reiterated some concepts and welcomed new viewers to the ideas I talk about, in a short-documentary-esque format, was more apt.

You can view it here: https://youtu.be/BOfXbBSEUcM

The installment also hints at the direction I want to go down in the future with regards to YouTube content, and other projects I wish to work on/get involved with. This year, I really want to focus on getting things going with regards to raising awareness of my ideas further, and also beginning to work on and indeed promote the ideas of access, self-sustainability, and other things as a means of alternative living and social organisation, and eventually as a means of transition into a better world.

My next video (shorter than this one, thank god!) will be about how one can communicate, effectively to others, the core concepts of Community Ecology and Resource Based Economics, so stay tuned for that.

With all that said, stay safe all, get your jabs when you can (!), and I'll see you all again soon!


Comments